The 2018 First 1000 Days Florida Summit will be held September 26-28 in Palm Beach. Registration opens February, 2018!
Be a part of Florida’s premiere multi-disciplinary, cross-sector summit focusing on child health and well-being, prevention of abuse and neglect, trauma-informed care, early child development and school readiness during the critical first 1000 days of life.
Join leading prevention and early intervention programs in sponsoring this conference featuring national and state experts offering the latest science and skill-building for front-line staff. More than 700 participated in the 2015 inaugural summit!
- To promote systems development, collaboration and accountability at the community and state levels among programs serving families with children prenatal through age 3.
- To identify cross-sector opportunities to strengthen the coordination and delivery of evidence-based, comprehensive services that support families with children prenatal through age 3 to include developmental-, physical- and mental- health, early care and education, home visiting and other maternal, paternal and child support services.
- To incorporate an equity lens in the implementation of early childhood development strategies.
- To infuse infant mental health, trauma informed care, reflective practice, assessment, accountability and related cutting-edge practices into existing service delivery models used in Florida.
- To expand professional development opportunities for front-line staff around emerging science and evidence-based practice.
- To foster the development of a continuum of results based cross sector early childhood services spanning maternal, paternal and child health, prevention of child abuse and neglect, and school readiness through shared learning and advocacy.
- Home visitors, care coordinators, case managers and other front-line staff
- Infant mental health practitioners
- Prenatal and women’s health care providers
- Coordinating agency staff and board members (Healthy Start Coalitions, Community-Based Care Agencies, Early Learning Coalitions)
- Early learning and child care providers
- Program administrators
- State and community policymakers and funders
- Advocacy groups
- Model developers, evaluators and researchers
Sponsorships & Vendor Opportunities